Your Body is Talking. Are you Listening?
- You’re feeling “off” but can’t put your finger on it. Symptoms like general malaise, lack of energy, brain fog, dull skin and hair, etc.
- Digestion discomfort, such as gas, bloating, and heartburn. Joint pains. Seasonal allergy. Food sensitivities. You know these are the indicative of a slow deterioration of your essential health.
- You have been to the doctors. The symptoms would relieve to a certain degree when you take drugs. But they often come back soon after you go off the drugs.
- You are trying hard to eat healthy and exercise regularly. You feel you are doing everything right, but there has been no obvious improvement.
About the Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire
The Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire, or “NAQ” for short (pronounced “knack”), is a detailed questionnaire that uses over 300 signs and symptoms criteria to identify potential imbalances, dysfunctions, nutritional deficiencies in the body, and which organs or body systems need the most attention from a functional nutrition perspective.
This is one of the many tools used by functional holistic nutritionists to assess the major body systems to determine underlying imbalances. It helps you tune into your body, observe the signs, and feel the symptoms. The result of this assessment gives a snap shot of your health status in a comprehensive and quantitative way (total symptom load), connects symptoms that may otherwise appear to be disconnected, identify health areas of priority, provides clues to design your unique healing roadmap.
This is one of the most widely used functional assessment tools among functional medicine and functional nutrition professionals. Value over $200. You get it here for free!
What’s Included in the Assessment?
Symptom Burden Graph. After you take the questionnaire, you will receive a symptom burden report, which looks at the health of your:
- Upper Gastrointestinal System
- Liver and Gallbladder
- Small Intestine
- Large Intestine
- Mineral Needs
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Blood Sugar Handling
- Vitamin Needs
- Reproductive Hormones
- Cardiovascular System
- Kidney and Bladder
- Immune System
A free 30 min discovery session with me at your chosen time to review the result of Symptom Burden Assessment, identify health areas of priority, and how to take next step. Valued at over $75.
Free Nutri-Q account for three months. With your free Nutri-Q account, you can log and track your daily food and drink intake. You will have access to a food database with more than 390 most commonly consumed foods and check the level of fructose, lactose, fuctans, galactans, polyols, histamines, and salicylates of each food. If you are following a specific diet such as SCD, Paleo, Paleo AIP, Gluten Free and/or Grain Free, Nutri-Q will tell you if the foods in your daily log are in the safe or avoid list for a specific diet. If you are looking for the food group that meets a particular dietary criteria, such as foods low in fructose, foods allowed in SCD diet, foods not allowed in Paleo diet, etc., With Nutri-Q, it’s just one click away. Nutri-Q is mobile friendly. Valued at over $75.
The total value of this offer is over $350. You get them FOR FREE. No obligation. No credit card required. No questions asked.
How Does This Work?
- You enter first name and email address.
- You will receive an email with the link for you to sign-up with Nutri-Q (where the Nutritional Assessment is hosted).
- Please follow the Self-Registration Link in the email to Nutri-Q site. Once you sign up and get into your account, under “Your To-Do Items” list you will find “Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire”. Click “Get Started”.
- The Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire uses over 300 questions to analyze the signs and symptoms for different body systems, so it can take a bit of time to fill out. The system saves everything as you go, so feel free to take as much time as you need. Nutri-Q is mobile friendly.
- After you completed the Questionnaire, you will receive an email within 1 business day with an offer of a free 30 min discovery session with me to go through the symptom burden assessment results.
- If you choose not to get this free 30 min discovery session, you have the option to view Symptom Burden Graph in your Nutri-Q account.
- If you want to take the advantage of free 30 min discovery session you will be directed to the scheduling system to schedule the discovery session at the time that works for you.
Rest Assured, It’s HIPAA Compliant
- Nutri-Q is a HIPAA Compliant site, all personally identifiable data are encrypted. Your information will not be used or shared with anyone.
- This complementary Nutritional Assessment and free 30 min discovery session are absolutely free of any obligation. No credit card is required. If you choose not to get free 30 min discovery session, the result of the assessment will be provided to you as Symptom Burden Graph in PDF file via email.